Senior Data Scientist for Business Analytics
Akili is seeking an inquisitive and insightful Senior Data Scientist for Business Analytics. This is a unique opportunity to help our growing company to efficiently provide novel digital treatments to patients in need by transforming a broad range of behavioral and business data into decision and action.
Here’s What It Entails
- You will leverage your curiosity and expertise to mine observations and guidance from data covering everything from external interactions with patients and physicians to internal operations;
- Partner with a spectrum of stakeholders to creatively synthesize diverse data flows into new solutions;
- Champion the use of best practices in analytical techniques, and mentor others in applying them;
- Be an impactful part of a high-energy team focused on delivering a new paradigm in mobile health.
Here’s What You Need
- An advanced degree in statistics, computer science, or operations research
- 5+ years of industry experience applying statistical and machine learning techniques to drive human and automated decisions and optimize business processes
- Demonstrable competency with one or more programing languages (especially Python), ideally in the form of working examples of programs with accompanying source code
- Experience with some the following:
- Tools and technologies like SQL, Apache Spark, Jupyter, R, SAS
- Bayesian approaches to inference, modeling, and hypothesis testing
- Machine learning techniques for prediction, active learning, time-series analysis,
Akili – The Company
Akili Interactive (www.akiliinteractive.com) is pioneering the field of digital therapeutics, combining scientific and clinical rigor with the ingenuity of the tech industry to develop novel digital medicines designed to treat cognitive dysfunction and brain-related conditions.
Akili’s flagship product, AKL-T01 in pediatric ADHD, is now under review by FDA for clearance following Akili’s recent filing. Akili previously announced positive top-line results of a multi-center, randomized, double-blind, controlled pivotal study evaluating the safety and efficacy of AKL-T01. If cleared by FDA, AKL-T01 would be the first prescription video game to treat a medical condition and the first prescription digital medicine for children with ADHD. The product is based on technology developed at UCSF that was featured as the cover article in Nature under the headline “Game Changer.”
Akili was founded by leading neuroscientists and top-tier game design veterans to create gaming experiences that are designed to directly treat cognitive deficiency and improve symptoms associated with medical conditions across neurology and psychiatry. Akili has partnerships with top pharmaceutical companies, and has received recent recognition in major media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Fast Company, and The Verge.
- Computer Software
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1