They are looking for Senior Data Scientist to join their central research team at Product Insights in their Personalization organization. This team is responsible for developing its capabilities in measuring the performance and impact of their models and features and developing foundational research knowledge, methods, and tools.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the team to build lasting solutions to experimentation and attribution modeling
- Contribute to the development of the Product Insights function and the wider analytics community at Spotify
- Mentor and coach other data scientists
- Work from their offices in New York or Boston
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 5 years relevant applied experience with a degree or higher (MS/Ph.D.) in economics, psychology, computer science, statistics, or mathematics or another quantitative discipline
- Technical competence to perform advanced analytics: coding skills (such as R, Python, or Scala), experience with analytics & visualization tools (SQL, Tableau, ggplot/matplotlib or equivalent), and experience performing analysis with large datasets
- You have a strong statistical understanding of online testing methodologies and metric development
- You are capable of taking on loosely defined problems and translating complex thinking into practical application for diverse audiences
- You are a communicative person who values building strong relationships with colleagues and partners and enjoys mentoring and teaching others
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Their platform is for everyone, and so is their workplace. The more voices they have represented and amplified in their business, the more they will all thrive, contribute and be brilliant. So bring them your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in their differences that they will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in 2008. Their mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything they do is driven by their love for music and podcasting. Today, they are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1