The Personalization team makes deciding what to play next on Spotify easier and more enjoyable for every listener. They seek to understand the world of music and podcasts better than anyone else so that they can make great recommendations to every individual person and keep the world listening.
Everyday, hundreds of millions of people all over the world use the products they build which include destinations like “Home” and “Search” as well as original playlists such as “Discover Weekly” and “Daily Mix.” They’re a team of technologists, product insight experts, designers, and product managers in Boston, New York, Stockholm, and London.
They are looking for Senior Data Scientist to join their central research team at Product Insights in their Personalization organization. This team is responsible for developing their capabilities in measuring the performance and impact of their models and features, and developing foundational research knowledge, methods and tools.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the team to build lasting solutions to experimentation and attribution modeling
- Contribute to the development of the Product Insights function and the wider analytics community at Spotify
- Mentor and coach other data scientists
- Work from their offices in New York or Boston
Who You Are
- You will have at least 5 years relevant applied experience with a degree or higher (MS/PhD) in economics, psychology, computer science, statistics, or mathematics or another quantitative discipline
- Technical competence to perform advanced analytics: coding skills (such as R, Python, or Scala), experience with analytics & visualization tools (SQL, Tableau, ggplot/matplotlib or equivalent), and experience performing analysis with large datasets
- You have strong statistical understanding of online testing methodologies and metric development
- You are capable of taking on loosely defined problems and translating complex thinking into practical application for diverse audiences
- You are a communicative person who values building strong relationships with colleagues and partners and enjoys mentoring and teaching others
They are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for their employees and a better product for their users and their creators. This is something they value deeply and they encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1