You will work with a global team of data scientists, business managers, marketers, and engineers. They are all passionate about what they do and move forward with high impact projects at a high pace. Learning and improving is part of their daily routine, and you will be free to develop your skills and ways of working. At your fingertips, you’ll have access to all of the data Spotify has to offer and will get the opportunity to be creative with how you drive insights and strategies from that. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the payments organization to help them discover and evaluate new opportunities to drive subscriber growth.
- Create and communicate actionable recommendations and analyses that improve how they acquire and retain subscribers.
- Design and execute comprehensive A/B tests, making sure that they monitor all relevant metrics and that they’re learning at every step along the way.
- Build scalable data pipelines and dashboards to facilitate business performance tracking.
Who You Are
- You have 7-12 years of professional experience synthesizing insights from data using tools such as Python, SQL, R. Experience with distributed systems (Redshift, Hadoop, BigQuery) is a plus.
- You are intellectually curious, creative, and diligent…you enjoy thinking about the business as much as the data.
- Have experience partnering with stakeholders to measure the impact of business/marketing initiatives and synthesizing those learnings in coherent recommendations.
- You have a background in Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, or a relevant field.
- Prior knowledge of payment platforms or processing is a big plus.
- You are comfortable working on a globally dispersed team (with occasional international travel).
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Their platform is for everyone, and so is their workplace. The more voices they have represented and amplified in their business, the more they will all thrive, contribute and be brilliant. So bring them your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in their differences that they will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in 2008. Their mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything they do is driven by their love for music and podcasting. Today, they are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1