They are looking for an experienced Data Science expert to build, grow and lead a team of Data Scientists specialized within propensity score modeling and audience segmentation within Spotify Premium. This is a highly impactful role where you and your team will use data to help paint the best possible picture of what their customers want. Your findings will impact how their Premium product is experienced, packaged and sold around the world.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, build and be responsible for the statistical modelling needed to deepen our understanding of customer segments
- Use machine learning and industry-leading tools and methods to deepen our customer preference understanding
- Over time you will build a team of Data Scientists within Spotify Premium
- Closely collaborate and partner with senior leaders across multiple teams and disciplines
Who You Are
- You have a Degree in Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or other relevant quantitative subject
- You have 5 years or more experience of Data Science. Leadership and management experience is a plus.
- You have experience with machine learning, customer segmentation, clustering models and propensity scoring
- You have experience using survey data combined with large scale data sets to train statistical models
- You have a proven understanding of statistics coupled with strong business acumen
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to clearly and concisely explain complex and technical topics to business stakeholders
- You have strong project management skills with the ability to lead and prioritize work in order to deliver on high impact projects in a timely manner
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You prioritize simplicity over complexity
- You are comfortable writing code on a daily basis (such as Python/R, Java, Scala) and have strong SQL skills
They are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for their employees and a better product for their users and their creators. This is something they value deeply and they encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1