We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Data Scientist experienced in generating insights/evidence from claims and EHR real world data (RWD) to join our growing RWD analytics team at Clarivate. In this role you will be developing and managing the delivery of custom analytics solutions for customers as well as working with our internal product teams to further enhance the Clarivate RWD product. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, then we would love to talk to you!
About You – Experience, Education, Skills, And Accomplishments
- Master’s or PhD in epidemiology, biostatistics, quantitative analysis, health informatics, economics, or equivalent quantitative field
- 5+ years of industry experience utilizing RWD (US healthcare claims, EHR, registries etc.) for evidence generation
- 5+ years’ experience performing biostatistical, epidemiological, or HEOR research on observational healthcare data
- 5 + years Expertise in SQL, Python, R or SAS
- 3 + years Highly familiar with common pharma/medtech analytics use cases, including commercial targeting, market access, and patient journey/LOT among others
- 3+ years of experience in client-facing roles
It would be great if you also had…
- Keen understanding of the challenges of analyzing RWD
- Experience or working knowledge of machine learning methods
- Regularly sought out by colleagues for relevant knowledge and expertise in data science, statistics, RWD analytics, and evidence generation
- Proactive, self-motivated, and exhibit ready-to-learn attitude
What will you be doing in this role?
- Own the delivery of custom analytics projects to Clarivate clients
- Work closely with clients to understand their requirements, manage their expectations and ensure on-time delivery of high-quality analytics solutions.
- Follow organizational processes & best practices, ensuring client satisfaction throughout engagements
- Design analytical solutions, operational processes and ensure quality of reports & dashboards
- Narrate stories to technical audiences about data, methods used in data analysis and summarization
- Lead junior members of the team to execute projects while also mentoring and guiding them on the nuances of RWD, analytics best practices, and best in class client delivery.
- Contribute to the development of offerings for our clients, including built-for-purpose datasets and analytics deployment pipelines
- Provide thought leadership on ways to leverage advanced analytics, including machine learning, to deal with RWD challenges and/or provide innovative solutions to meet client requirements
Hours of work
- Full time, permanent
- Although duties are typically performed during normal business hours, occasional off-hours work may be required.
About The TeamWe are a highly motivated team of 30+ business analytics, biostatistics, epidemiology, and data science professionals distributed across three countries, working together to provide analytics and insights using Clarivate’s RWD product for pharmaceutical, biopharma, and medtech clients.Clarivate is an Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Minorities/Women/Disabled
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1