Location: New York, NY
Duration : 5 months
The Senior Data Scientist solves complex problems to support key business priorities, by understanding business the goals, objectives, and KPIs, developing innovative AI/ML models and algorithms, partnering with engineers do deliver end-to-end solutions.
Key Responsibilities And Duties
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Preferred: MS or PhD degree in STEM with a focus area in machine learning, statistical modeling or optimization
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work Preferred Education
- Research and develop novel AI/ML models and solutions to support key enterprise goals.
- Have a good understand of the business problems, mains objectives, relevant KPIs and success metrics.
- Connect with business stakeholder to understand, define and collaborate on end-to-end execution of the initiatives.
- Have a great understanding of ML algorithms, deep learning, gradient boosting, tree-based, ensemble, bayesian, clustering; including supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning techniques.
- Ensures performance, quality and usage of proper metrics to deliver high quality AI/ML models.
- Communicates insights from analyses to management in order to enable data driven decision making to improve business performance and operational outcomes based on machine learning and statistical analysis results.
- Researches existing and emerging data science principles, theories and techniques to keep up to date with new development in AI/ML.
- Reviews the AI/ML modeling, statistical analysis, and data analysis completed by lower level Data Scientists, providing coaching and feedback as needed.
- 5 or more years of experience as a data scientist in industry or academia
- Understanding of state of the art predictive modeling algorithms and statistical modeling techniques
- Knowledge and experience on deep learning and NLP
- End-to-end experience of applying novel data science technologies to real world applications from ideation to deployment
- A value story teller with strong communication skills to non-tech audience
- Experience with cloud-based data and data science platforms such as AWS Sage Maker and GCP
- Proficient in Statistical/ML programming languages and tools (Python, R, Karas/TensorFlow and etc.)
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills
- 7 years of experience as a data scientist in industry or academia
- Expert knowledge in deep learning and NLP
- Experience and application domain knowledge of financial asset management or customer experience optimization
- Experience in an innovation team with proven track record of coming up with new ideas and developing/validating new technology solutions in a methodically into production
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1