Medicare Business Intelligence COE is an integral part of the Medicare organization responsible for providing Business Intelligence and analytical insights into key decision processes and focusing on complex initiatives with measurable impact on performance. They use advanced analytical tools, modeling and machine learning to generate actionable insights by leveraging big data within a cutting-edge environment. They are focused on creating new opportunities that drive change in areas such as Medicare Stars, service operations, Patient Safety, population health management, and member experience.
This position will report to the Director of Medicare Business Intelligence and play a critical role in shaping and developing analytical capabilities to improve the health of their members and optimize member experience. The individual will apply experience from Strategy Consulting, Analytics, and Data Science to successfully lead multiple complex initiatives and deliver innovative solutions that help drive business performance and growth.
- Develops and/or uses algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and/or complex business problems utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and broad knowledge of the organization and/or industry.
- Collaborates with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports, and performance metrics.
- Develops and participates in presentations and consultations to existing and prospective constituents on analytics results and solutions.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to areas of specialization.
- Use strong knowledge in algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns, and recommend solutions.
- Use strong programming skills to explore, examine, and interpret large volumes of data in various forms.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling, and in-depth specialization in some areas.
- 5 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline. Master’s degree or Ph.D. preferred.
Percent Of Travel Required
0 – 10%
Full or Part-Time
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Benefit eligibility may vary by position.
Candidate Privacy Information
Aetna takes their candidate’s data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1