This role requires experience building, analyzing and maintaining supervised learning models, as well as familiarity with malware detection and binary analysis.
You are expected to analyze model results and to develop and to develop and implement automated tools for data mining.
In This Role, You’ll Be Responsible For
- Experience in applying a wide variety of unsupervised, semi-supervised, and supervised machine learning techniques, and the ability to turn big data into actionable intelligence.
- Ability to analyze, retain and improve machine learning models.
- Ability to provide and receive scientific critiques and work towards data-driven solutions.
- Familiarity with malware, host forensics, or network traffic analysis.
- Experience with reverse-engineering malware.
- Experience using relational and non-relational databases.
- Extracting and transforming data using python.
- Applying big data analytics tools to large, diverse sets of collection data assess the risk of adverse threat activities.
- Developing scripts to support cyber threat detection that outputs results in a variety of formats.
You’ll Need To Have
What they’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
- Four or more years of relevant work experience
- Six or more years of experience as a Data Scientist within Threat Intelligence
- Expertise in Automation tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Puppet, etc
- Experience with Hadoop and Spark
- Proficiency in Python
- Willingness to travel
Even Better If You Have
- A Master of Computer Science or related fields
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of adversarial TTPs
- Knowledge of some of the following skills:
- Data Science
- Data Mining
- Threat Intelligence
- Machine learning
- Cyber Threat Detection
When you join Verizon…
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do they provide the fastest and most reliable network for their customers, but they were first to 5G – a quantum leap in connectivity. Their connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join their team of the best and brightest. They offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
They’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate their employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes them better.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1