Direct recruiters from this company will be at the Accelerate AI Career Expo.
Register for free: http://bit.ly/2MGFntn
Submit Resume To: https://share.hsforms.com/1XnFwfJRKR6Gs71Qp_oiUsQ13zdw
Course Hero is scaling! As the leader of their growing Data Analytics team, you will help them develop business and data insights to accelerate their strong YoY growth. You are a technically engaged, hands-on player/coach with a drive for leadership. They are on a mission to create effective, personalized learning experiences for students and unique course content and tools for educators.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Build a mission-driven, high-throughput data analytics organization
- Create a strategy and roadmap for product, web, and mobile analytics
- Manage and grow our Business Intelligence and Data Science teams
- Partner closely with product leadership to provide strategic support during product-market fit analysis, competitor analysis, market gap analysis, MVPs, pivot analysis, A/B tests, product performance indicators, post-release adoption, and usage metrics
- Partner closely with growth leaders to develop models, channel strategy, conversion rate optimization, experimentation models, forecasting traffic, and customer cohorts
- Partner closely with core experience leaders to help build customer journey analytics models, provide strategic insights on students and educators through cohort building, and create customer incentive models
- Collaborate with AI and ML engineering teams on exploratory data analysis for semantic search, fraud analytics, spam detection models, and document optimization strategy
Are you their Senior Director of Data Analytics?
- 10+ years of experience driving data analytics and insights for business operations and product development, preferably in B2C
- 3+ years leading data analytics and/or data science teams
- Ability to inspire, lead and build high-performing teams
- Ability to be a data storyteller
- A/B testing expertise
- B2C Companies
- M.S. or Ph.D. in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or Operations Research
- Experience with big data platforms such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Hive, and Pig
- Knowledge of scripting in PHP, Python, R, SQL, and/or Linux
- Skilled in Predictive/Forecasting Modeling, Statistical Modeling, Data Mining, Numerical Simulation, Stochastic Modeling, Time Series, Portfolio Modeling, and behavioral analytics
At Course Hero, they have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. They are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and they love to learn. Their bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
They are not the only ones that think they’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of their recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about them to see what it is like to work with their team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall – Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of their office!
16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on their LinkedIn Career Page
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1