Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
iRobot Corporation, with a mission of “empowering people to do more”, is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the world’s preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
As a part of our team, you will work under guidance of the Lead Test Engineer to plan, design, develop and execute system level testing of software that will be used to help qualify releases before being sent to customers.
You will be working on a passionate project team to identify test, software, and automation needs to help make this project successful. You should possess enough technical depth to support troubleshooting of complex cross functional problems and document findings. Also, you will develop and maintain software architecture for the core tests functionality.
Essential Functions/Job Duties
- Coordinating between System Test, Software Engineering, and Software Test on test development and coverage
- Create support software to improve automation in analysis, delivery and display of tests.
- Coordinate with the other automation efforts in the company.
- Create tests to validate system level software behaviors and performance.
- Prepare actionable results documentation and defects
- 3-5 years of experience development in python and C#.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Experience developing electro-mechanical systems that contain complex software behaviors.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Experience with Database systems.
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Proficient in Windows and Linux — system & network management, troubleshooting.
- Experience with industrial robotic arms.
- Experience with LabView.
- Familiarity with API automation testing including working experience with test frameworks
- Advanced degree in Engineering.
- Proficient with mechanical and electrical tools used in product development of electromechanical systems (common hand tools, drills, presses, multi-meters, oscilloscopes, etc.).
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Quality Assurance
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1