Bose Corporation’s Consumer Electronics Product Engineering (CEPE) is seeking a highly-motivated, self-driven and experienced individual to join our Wireless Headphones Embedded Software development team. As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer at Bose, you will be developing the software that delivers next generation experiences on our premium wireless headphones.
- Design, implement and deploy embedded software for new products that include technologies like Bluetooth, Active Noise Reduction and Battery management.
- Analyze complex technical problems and propose the design of comprehensive solutions
- Review, evaluate, and code inspect the embedded software to adhere to the product definition and intended user experiences. This requires close and proactive collaboration with other disciplines.
- Contribute to all phases of the software lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, test coordination, release, support, and documentation
- Occasional travel may be required to support interoperability test events, meetings with 3rd party software providers or prototype builds
- Work with SQA to develop automated acceptance tests for user interface, embedded components, and application software components
- Experience with C/C++ in an embedded environment
- Experience with embedded peripherals such as Ethernet, I2C, I2S, SPI, and USB
- Experience with an embedded RTOS such as FreeRTOS, ThreadX, LynxOS, QNX, Linux
- Experience with source code management (SCM) tools (Subversion, Git, Perforce, etc.)
- Experience with delivering a product into high volume manufacturing
- Experience with working in an agile development environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Expertise with basic lab equipment (oscilloscopes, power supplies, multi-meters, etc.)
- Knowledge and exposure to basic hardware design and can read a schematic
- Familiarity with Bluetooth and BLE embedded communication stacks
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on teams and a desire to learn from others
- Passion for consumer electronics and a desire to take an active part in shaping the user experience.
Education: BSEE/BSCS/BSCE with a minimum of 5 years related work experience
- Consumer Electronics
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1