- Graduate degree in a quantitative discipline; Ph.D. preferred
- Aviation/travel/hospitality, transportation/transit or distribution/logistics industry and data knowledge is a strong plus
- 7-12+ years of advanced analytics experience using analytics to drive business results in, ideally, information-dense and customer-facing roles
- Extensive experience leveraging supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning as applied to the travel, transport or logistics industry
- Experience building scalable and secured analytical solutions to address high-impact business problems
- Extensive experience managing analytics teams (e.g., statistical, data, econometric), both on-shore and off-shore, to create meaningful and measurable business impact
- Track record of establishing positive client relationships that leads to generating repeat and/or new business development opportunities and successful client engagements
- Proven thought leadership within the analytics sector, including production, syndication/publication of ‘marketable’ knowledge
- Experience with cloud services platforms like AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure, and languages such as SQL, PL/SQL, and R – across a variety of relational database platforms (Postgres, MySQL, Amazon Aurora, etc.)
- Exposure to Big Data platforms like Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Spark, Hbase, CouchDB, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Exposure to enterprise implementations of CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or ERP (Oracle, etc.) systems most commonly encountered at clients highly preferred
- Exposure to TeraData, Oracle, MySQL, Informatica, Tableau, QlikView or similar reporting and BI packages
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work at an abstract level and gain consensus
- Professional attitude and service orientation
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work as part of their Travel Transport & Logistics (TTL) practice. You will work closely with senior leaders across their global TTL practice, and directly with our senior clients on topics related to advanced analytics and data science. You will be part of the senior leadership team that helps their clients deliver material value from their analytics and digital assets.
Their Travel Transport & Logistics practice works with clients in the travel and tourism space as well as freight and passenger transportation sectors – be it via ocean, air, roads, rail. The majority of their clients are airlines, airports, hotels, cruise lines, rental car providers, tour operators, railways, urban transit operators, postal, parcel and express services, trucking companies, port operators, shipping lines, and others in the distribution value chain.
What You’ll Do
In this Associate Partner-equivalent role, you will be responsible for leading analytics delivery on client studies, apprenticing dozens of technical practitioners, and leading research, insights, and publications.
You will serve as a senior expert or as a dedicated Engagement Director on client projects to make recommendations to industry clients across sectors, functions, and geographies in the context of rapidly growing analytics opportunities.
You will be an analytics evangelist within the Travel Transport & Logistics (TTL) practice, helping to educate McKinsey colleagues and client teams on artificial intelligence and its applications to drive business impact. While overseeing multiple simultaneous deployments to institutionalize the use of data and analytics for positive business outcomes, you will design and lead large, complex, high-profile sessions and workshops on findings and implications. You will apprentice high-performing analytics practitioners across TTL, ensuring teams are leveraging the latest technologies, infrastructure, and datasets.
You will be responsible for working with client project teams to assess client data architecture and technology stack, recommend future state architectures and data governance approaches while providing problem-solving support to address complex client needs and vision-setting. You will deliver high-impact insights and recommendations to senior clients while being an A.I. thought leader with McKinsey and client teams. Lastly, you will lead technical design workshops to co-create solution and architecture with clients.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1