HubSpot is looking for a Senior Finance Data Analyst on the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. You will work directly with leaders across Finance and the business to enable strategic decision making. In this role, you will report to the Director of Finance and will develop key reporting infrastructure to provide operational and analytical support. You will be responsible for regularly reporting on our Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), assisting in cross-functional project management and execution, and identifying strategic opportunities to accelerate progress.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Build out scalable data models to analyze key parts of the HubSpot business
- Own and improve key reporting
- Coordinate with key stakeholders, such as Operations, Sales, and Customer Success, to ensure that data is accessible and metrics are well-defined
- Identify critical operational questions that can be answered through new data insights
- Provide project management support to the Financial Planning & Analysis and broader Finance Partner with cross-functional leaders in Product, Marketing, Business Enablement, Finance, Recruiting, Sales, and Services to ensure the smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of the operational plan and growth goals
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can help drive effective change
- Package and present recommendations to executive and global management through a balance of quantitative analysis and qualitative outside-in perspectives
They Are Looking For People Who
- Have 3-5 years of professional experience with a proven track record of success, industry experience in sales, customer operations or management consulting preferred
- Have experience bringing disparate data sources to create new insights into the business operations.
- Have strong business consulting, analytical skills, organizational, and project management skills.
- Have the ability to facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results.
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Have expert level experience with Excel and SQL, Looker or other BI platforms experience is a plus.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1