Senior Front-end Software Engineer
Our engineering values
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the “right way” rather than the “fast way”, and holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we’re making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What You’ll Do
- Level up velocity, quality, and user experience by helping us improve the paradigms, patterns, and practices of front-end development at Conductor
- Collaborate with engineers on your team, on other development teams, and on the Product and design teams
- Refactor and re-architect existing code to comply with modern practices and tools
Who You Are
- You have at least one year of professional experience with React, and at least one year with Redux or some similar state management library.
- You have professional experience with tools for testing, compiling, building, and managing JS web applications, such as Mocha, Karma, npm, webpack, Babel, UglifyJS, etc.
- You have professional experience working on a large web app with extensive CSS, and with at least one CSS preprocessor such as Sass, Less, or Stylus
- You are proactive. When you see something that can be fixed, improved, or optimized, you don’t wait for someone else to do it.
Why you should join
We are looking for engaged and passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day and affect the company’s success and growth. We all share in the same values and push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds and include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career and make a difference in this industry.
Andiamo Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Recruiter Name: Adriana Abadi
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1