How can we use data to build systems that enable easier and more affordable access to health care? In this role as Senior Machine Learning Engineer you will work with product managers, engineers, data analysts, and others to conceptualize and implement data-driven products that help advance our mission to eliminate stigmas and break down barriers to access.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to build machine-learning-based systems
- Help guide decisions based on your knowledge of the data and statistical applications
- Bring a broad awareness of the landscape of statistical and ML-based tools for solving common end-user problems (e.g. recommendation systems, prediction models, decision trees)
- Mentor and be mentored by other engineers
- Actively participate in retrospectives and help drive continuous improvement in our process and culture
- 3-5+ years working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer with a proven record of incremental changes that improved product metrics with machine learning technologies
- Solid background in machine learning fundamentals and statistical modeling techniques
- Intimate familiarity with modern data science and machine learning tool stack
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- An inclusive culture where we are always seeking improvement and cherish your input
- Great compensation package with equity compensation
- Unlimited PTO (10 holidays off), Mental Health days (1 day off per quarter)
- Generous Parental Leave
- High-coverage medical, dental & vision
- Mental health & wellness benefits
- Offsite team retreats
- Access to Amazon HIMS Store to order any additional equipment to ensure you have the gear you need
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products, and Apple Store
- $75 monthly connectivity stipend (phone/internet)
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
An estimate of the current salary range is $125,000 – $175,000 H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1