Reddit’s mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow their teams with the best talent. They’re completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
As a member of the Consumer Products ML team, you’ll work with the billions of events and terabytes of data generated every day to personalize Reddit for each of over 50 million daily users, helping them to connect with their communities and discover the best of Reddit.
How You’ll Have Impact
You will own projects from ideation to production instead of being stuck making small incremental gains on enterprise systems. You’ll work with a super talented, cross-functional team to solve hard problems in order to create experiences that users will love. They are a team of builders that value impact, personal growth, openness and kindness.
What You’ll Do
- Lead projects where you’ll apply Machine Learning to personalization, discovery and recommendation problems.
- Build and deploy sophisticated machine learning models to improve experiences for millions of users.
- Participate in the full software development cycle: design, develop, QA, deploy, experiment, analyze and iterate.
- Collaborate across disciplines and with other ML teams at Reddit to find technical solutions to complex challenges.
Who You Might Be
- 5+ years of work experience in Machine Learning in a production-based environment.
- Solid theoretical knowledge of Machine Learning and Statistical concepts, including Deep Learning, as well as performance tradeoffs. Experience with recommender and/or ranking systems is a plus.
- Experience with at least 2 of: Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch and Sklearn
- Experience working with data-intensive systems and writing production-quality software (preferred Python or golang)
- The ability to extract insight from data; proficient with SQL
- Passionate about building delightful products for users
- Strong communication and team-work skills
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1