Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. They set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
They’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with their customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom’s Search and Discovery team makes it easy for users to navigate and discover relevant information easily in Zoom’s platform to promote efficient collaboration in the working environment.
They are looking for aspiring and ambitious machine learning engineers who can thrive in a fast-paced agile environment and work cross functionally across teams in the company. The team is developing the next generation of communication technology that redefines the industry. This position involves working with large amount of data and building machine learning models into production with high user privacy guarantees in place.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer on the Search and Discovery team, you will:
- Design, develop and build machine learning models for a world-class information search and discovery platform serving all zoom users
- Utilize instrumentation and experimentation techniques to predict, measure and optimize user’s search and discovery experience
- Work with massive data and build pipelines to process data at scale
- Productize cutting-edge machine learning technologies to scalable and reliable services
- Produce bullet-proof code that is robust, efficient and maintainable using the language you master
- Coach and mentor junior engineers on the team
- MS or PhD degree in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science or other Quantitative fields
- 3+ years relevant experience in Algorithms, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Systems, Data Science and Statistics
- Deep technical knowledge and expertise in at least two of the following fields: supervised and unsupervised machine learning, recommender system, language model and graph learning
- Proven track records in the field of Machine Learning & Algorithms to ship machine learning algorithms into high-quality products and services
- Experience in working with massive datasets, and building machine learning and data pipelines with high engineering standards (e.g., scalability, reliability and maintainability)
- Experience in cross functional communications in a dynamic and highly collaborative environment
- Experience in software development using a general-purpose programming language (eg Python, Java, C/C++ etc)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1