Would you like to use your Machine Learning skills to solve real world problems and improve people’s lives? The Wellness Division at Bose produces innovative products and experiences that improve our customer’s hearing, sleep and wellbeing. We are looking for talented Senior Machine Learning Engineers to help us develop the algorithms, applications, and platforms that will deliver positive change to our customers. This is a unique opportunity to shape the experiences, technologies and products that millions of people will use to improve their quality of life.
- You will join Bose’s new and growing Wellness Data Science group based out of our new Boston Landing location. The mission of this group is to leverage world-class data science, machine learning, and cloud-connected technologies to envision and develop algorithms, and deploy them into compelling, engaging, and personalized user experiences within Wellness products.
- You will be responsible for optimizing and integrating machine learning algorithms into concept prototypes and hardening these prototypes into production-grade applications.
- Specific tasks may include developing software libraries, cloud web services and mobile applications that incorporate machine learning algorithms into prediction, recommendation, classification, and similar use cases.
- You will collaborate with data scientists in understanding the research behind algorithms, engage with software production teams to gather production requirements, and refine algorithms to fit our products functional and operational requirements.
- As part of the team, you will evangelize a data-driven culture throughout the Wellness division and enable products grounded in science and powered by AI which improve our customer’s wellbeing.
- A MS or PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields such as Bioengineering, Statistics, or Physics.
- 5+ years of experience in designing, architecting, developing and shipping production-quality machine learning applications spanning multiple domains such as speech, audio, text or sensors.
- 3+ years of programming experience in at least two of the following: Python, C++, Java, or Scala.
- Comfort with object-oriented programming and standard software development practices such as agile development, git workflow and unit testing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and ability to explain deep technical results to diverse groups of stakeholders.
- A life-long learner who is curious, has a passion for solving hard, ill-defined problems, has comfort taking initiative and who continuously seeks to improve their skills and understanding.
Preferred Requirements (one Or More Of The Following)
- Experience with deep learning architectures and frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch.
- Experience using cloud computing platforms such as AWS or GCP and distributed ML frameworks such as SageMaker, ML Engine, Apache Spark, Neo4j, Elasticsearch or Mahout.
- Experience analyzing noisy time series such as biosensor data, EEG, IMU and/or other embedded sensor data using digital signal processing, autoregressive models and/or deep learning.
- Experience analyzing audio signals. Experience with deep learning approaches for audio data is a plus.
- Experience with edge computing, particularly embedding machine learning and deep learning algorithms into hardware systems.
- Experience in applying broader AI approaches, such as agent-based learning, active/reinforcement learning and probabilistic inference using knowledge graphs to user-in-a-loop use-cases.
- Experience setting up and/or managing SQL and NoSQL databases (graph, key-value, document.)
What’s In It For You
- Be a part of and work with a top notch, multidisciplinary, transparent, and agile team.
- Collaborate with people like you who want to solve problems and have fun together.
- Work on developing innovative Wellness products that improve people’s lives.
- Excellent work life balance and a continuous learning environment.
- Highly competitive package as well as a comprehensive benefits program.
- We strive to help our employees and customers reach their fullest potential.
Bose has a strong culture that is passionate about making things better, in terms of the products we build but also the way we work together, focusing on respect, integrity and excellence. We all work hard to develop innovative technologies that provide customers with life changing experiences. Our goal is helping people reach their fullest human potential, so they can feel more, do more, and be more.
In addition to this position, Bose is also hiring Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists to join its new and growing data science center of excellence group. The mission of this group is to develop, extend and use data science, machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), and related technologies to extract insights from data for driving business value. This group will provide world-class data science expertise, support and consulting to all business divisions (such as consumer electronics and wellness) across the company.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1