Machine Learning Engineering Manager Join the team focused on expanding Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Computer Vision across Wayfair. The Computer Vision team is seeking an experienced Senior Manager to bring operational efficiency processes to how we train and develop our emerging technologies. You are exceptional at planning, executing, communicating and working with diverse teams and stakeholders. You are highly skilled at creating thorough documentation, and possess expert analytical abilities to measure success. People love working with you because you not only make everyone’s lives easier, but you help the team achieve business objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain a product vision and roadmap, keeping stakeholders and customers up to date on the top level goals, timelines, and progress.
- Take operational ownership of the platform, advocating for best practices to ensure up-time reliability.
- Prioritize requests and ideas for features by understanding the business value and impact, weighed against the risks and development cost.
- Deeply understand the technology used in your products, the strong and weak points, and become an expert at what is available.
- Develop junior engineers and build an engaged team in addition to a successful platform.
What You’ll Need
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, other Engineering discipline or Data Science, with seven (7)+ years experience in software development. Python and distributed CPU / GPU experience preferred.
- Experience with big data, streaming technologies and / or RESTful web service development preferred.
- Additional experience in product management / business facing roles.
- Experience in AI, Machine Learning, NLP or Deep Learning a strong plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1