Johnson & Johnson Health Technology is looking for a Sr. Manager, Data Science to join a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building data-driven digital solutions. The position is based at the Health Tech office in the SoMa district of San Francisco however the role can be located at any of the J&J locations.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. They strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of their employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The mission of the Health Technology team is to bring strategic insights and hands-on digital operating experience to help J&J identify, create, launch and scale transformative healthcare solutions that innovatively combine science and digital technology.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Leading a small data science & analytics team to build and manage dashboards and reports used by the business partners to inform critical decisions, along with the associated data pipelines, databases, and large-scale processing systems.
- Collaborating with business and product development teams to review product requirements, and define specific analytics metrics and data science tasks.
- Proactively surfacing key insights from the dashboards and supporting data to improve future product releases.
- Engaging with other J&J teams and external partners to operationalize digital health products.
- Working in an agile development team to iteratively deliver system updates and product releases.
- Ensuring code quality through code reviews, thorough unit tests, and collaboration with QA.
- Creating elegant, well-tested solutions to complex problems.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Expertise with Tableau is required.
- Expertise with databases, SQL and schema design is required.
- Experience with AWS data processing services is required.
- Experience with Python is required.
- Experience with software development standards and methodologies is required.
- A results and performance driven attitude with strong sense of accountability is required.
- Experience with git is a plus.
- Experience with PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Experience working with digital advertising platform data is a plus
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1