Are you a Data Science / Engineer with passion for new cloud technologies?
J&J Technology Services is looking for Sr. Manager – Data Science / Engineer, focus on Machine Learning Platform Operations based in Raritan, NJ.
As a Data Science/ Engineer on Data Technologies team, you will develop new patterns that use a new cloud architecture to help different business functions to design solutions that use the first and second tiers of our ML stack. The team will build the next generation data warehouse and data lake platforms and to drive the adoption of new technologies and new practices in existing implementations. You will be responsible for designing and implementing the complex ETL pipelines in data platforms to support the rapidly growing and dynamic business demand by leading customer engagement including: architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Pilots.
- Design, implement and support data Platform infrastructure providing ad-hoc access to large datasets and computing power.
- Responsible for engineering approaches of running Hybrid Data Platforms.
- Leading cloud resources including AWS EC2, RDS, Redshift, Azure Blob store, Azure SQL DW, DataBricks, ADLS, ……….
- Work with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Help continually improve and optimize ongoing advance analytics processes, automating and simplifying support for customers
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create data modernization architect solutions to meet business needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and orchestrating key resources and infusing key data technologies.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and standard methodologies, connect with Engineering team to remove key blockers
- Master’s in STEM or related discipline, e.g. statistics, operations research, computer science, mathematics. 10 years of meaningful work experience in data engineering or Data Scientist.
- Experience working with multiple technologies (AWS, Hadoop, Azure, Teradata, Cloudera, Python, Flume, Spark, Hive, Informatica, Talend, Sqoop, R, Tableau, Qlik, Python, TAMR, Trifacta, Streamsets)
- Experience with data modelling, design patterns, building highly scalable and secured analytical solutions is required.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solution to the cloud
- 5+ years of success data on cloud programs complex technical implementation and deployment.
- Proven experience with machine learning methods and statistical packages as applied to data analysis within open source scripting languages (e.g. R, Python) is required.
- Experience in ‘digital native’ company applying real-time advanced machine learning analytics, artificial intelligence, and/or natural language processing-based methods throughout operational workflows is required.
- Experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions, IT Management and Developers to drive cloud deployment and modernization plans.
- May require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
- Hospital & Health Care
- Medical Device
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1