Their mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join them today and release yours.
About This Role
You’ll be working in BT’s Data & AI Solutions business. Part of BT Strategy and Transformation, the team has big growth ambitions centered on building innovative, customer-centric propositions that are underpinned by data & AI. This is an exciting and diverse business unit, full of talented people with an entrepreneurial attitude. They’re doing something new within BT, with the significant digital, data and brand strengths of BT to draw on. Your working dataset is one of the richest and most exciting in the UK with a unique blend of first-party data from BT and EE, which will allow you to produce incredibly impactful data products. You will use a cutting-edge platform (GCP) and toolset. You will be a senior technical lead for Data & AI Solutions, working closely with the product and commercial teams to understand customer needs and develop ground-breaking solutions to address those needs.
Ultimately you will be leveraging various AI approaches to enrich business solutions, develop and deliver market-leading analytical solutions and products for external clients, to drive a new revenue stream for BT.
You’ll Have The Following Responsibilities
- Lead the enhancement of the current data capabilities and create new analytical products using various statistical and AI techniques
- Responsible for the management and delivery of key client projects making sure they are delivered on time and to budget
- Working with the commercial sales and product management team to agree and prioritize client deliverables and new product development workstreams
- Supporting the sales team and working directly with clients to understand and translate their business requirements into actionable data insights
- Building and delivering analytical solutions by analyzing large and complex data sets using multiple technologies (BigQuery, GCP, Python, R, Spark)
- Visualizing analytical results in insightful and interactive ways using various technologies
- Ownership of 3rd party technology provider relationships
- Management, coaching and mentoring other data scientists and engineers
- Accountable for business case development, budget spend, and forecasting
You’ll Have The Following Skills & Experience
- Detailed knowledge of a range of AI techniques including supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques such as deep learning, graph data analytics, neural networks & natural language processing
- Team management and development experience
- Experience with Cloud computing on the GCP platform, SQL proficiency
- Strong experience with statistical analysis using Python (preferable) or R
- Knowledge of data visualization fundamentals
- Experience of working directly with clients and sales teams to understand client requirements and translate them into solutions
- Competent in designing and building innovative data and AI products
- Experience in commercializing analytics products to external clients
- Strong communication and data presentation skills with the ability to build convincing recommendations and sell these to a non-technical audience
- Experience in developing senior stakeholder relationships
- Flexible and agile work skills – comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Hold a Ph.D. in Computer Science, or related technical, science or another numerate discipline
- Experience of geospatial principles and techniques
- Wide experience of big data technologies: cloud computing, containerization, analytics engines (Spark, Elasticsearch)
- Experience in delivering location planning, transport, retail, marketing or web analytics
15% target bonus, cash/car allowance, private healthcare, competitive pension, 10 x life assurance, 25 days AL and many more
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change, and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics to supporting the emergency services, to investing more in research than any other UK technology company, they take pride in everything they do – and in the people who work here.
They’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And they’re on a mission. Guided by their core values of Personal, Simple, and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities, and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join them today and release yours? You can read more here about what it’s like to work at BT
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1