Interested in Machine Learning and AI? Their team’s mission is to make machine learning easy, stronger, and universal. They do this by developing managed ML services (SageMaker), unmanaged ML services (Deep Learning AMIs/Containers), data labeling services (Ground Truth/A2I), and Inference services (Neo, EI). They also develop custom algorithms, frameworks, and ML tools.
They are seeking a Sr Manager for their Software Development team. In this role it will be your job to help drive ML engineering and strategy for their existing products as well as AWS as a whole. You are also expected to develop and grow the software engineers on your team as well, and be a role model for Amazon LPs.
Strong technical skill and experience doing machine learning is preferred. Their customers are strongly technical and the solutions they build for them are strongly coupled to technical feasibility.
If you are ready for the challenge, come and help them design the future.
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years managing engineers
- 2+ years experience managing teams
- 2+ years of machine learning experience
- Experience building machine learning platforms
- Experience as a machine learning scientist or applied data scientist
- Experience in both small (less than $1M/year) and large (more than $1B/year) products
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Company – Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Job ID: A852360
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1