Senior NLP Scientist
The Bose Contextual Language Processing team is seeking a Senior NLP Scientist to help us transform the future of Bose products by adding new layers of intelligent software to our award-winning hardware. We are an interdisciplinary research team whose goal is to develop new interaction models that learn and adapt to users in ways that feel like magic. To drive the next 50 years of innovation at Bose, we’re investing in exceptional people to help us execute pioneering research. We’d be thrilled to have you help us deliver on our human-centered brand promise to help people be more, feel more, and do more.
What You Can Expect
- Contribute to our vision of the future of AI and cloud-enabled Bose products
- Create innovative solutions to NLP problems by applying linguistically-informed, statistical and machine learning based methods
- Work on a variety of applied NLP problems such as semantic parsing, text classification, named-entity recognition and linking, NLG, summarization, and spoken dialog systems
- Implement cloud microservices that serve data processing, feature extraction, and natural language understanding use cases
- Research, implement, and evaluate a variety of published approaches and algorithms for NLP problems
What We’re Looking For
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field with a specialization in NLP, speech recognition, machine learning, or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience using machine learning to solve NLP challenges
- Fluent in at least one of the following: Python, Java
- Solid understanding of concepts in linguistics: syntax and dependency parsing, semantics, ontologies, dictionary management, etc.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch
- Experience using common NLP resources such as: ELMo, GloVe, spaCy, Apache OpenNLP, Stanford CoreNLP, NLTK, WordNet, etc.
- Passionate, creative, and collaborative mindset
What’s In It For You
- Be a part of passionate, friendly, collaborative team with limitless potential
- Opportunity to significantly impact future Bose products that will be used by millions
- Excellent work-life balance and a continuous learning environment
- Highly competitive package as well as a comprehensive benefits program
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1