Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is hiring a Senior People Data Scientist to join our newly formed People Insights team, a cross-disciplinary group of analysts, data scientists, behavioral scientists, researchers and business partners, who use data and research to inform strategic and operational issues facing our leaders, teams, and people. You will drive a product-driven, iterative approach to creating, testing, and automating insights about Atlassian’s people and teams.Your background
- Expert knowledge of advanced statistical methods (e.g., could include: regression, cluster analysis, HLM, social network analysis, text analysis, longitudinal methods, etc.)
- Experience working with people data (e.g., survey data, HR data, psychological study data, human behavior data) in an applied setting
- Experience translating data into compelling and easy-to-understand insights, stories, and narratives that resonate with a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of experimental methods
- Advanced Python or R skills
- Proficiency in reading and writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of Git is a plus
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
CompensationAt Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:Zone A: $162,000 – $248,600Zone B: $145,800 – $223,700Zone C: $134,500 – $206,300Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.Our Perks & BenefitsTo support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1