Join SADA as a Senior Pre-Sales Cloud Engineer (CE), Data!
Their technical competency is what sets SADA apart from other partners. They are transparent in their approach, celebrate their diverse workforce, and strengthen their competencies through training and development. As a Data SME at SADA, you will collaborate with some of the most innovative organizations in their pursuit of a cloud-first data approach.
SADA’s Data SMEs work with SADA’s Pre-Sales Cloud Engineering team to support, enable, and grow their client base by offering a detailed experience and thought leadership for all things data engineering and data science. Their Data SMEs love to work with customers and use their broad experience from past roles to assist the customer along their data journey.
If you like the idea of working with a multitude of clients in various verticals to build a transformational data solution using GCP, apply now!
- Meet regularly with CEs to understand customer data asks
- Advise customers on technology standards, methodologies, and processes as they relate to data engineering and data science
- Build collateral and thought leadership pieces to share with their vast ecosystem and better enable their CEs to close data opportunities
- Participate in proof of concept development to assist in defining technology direction for their customers
Pathway to Success
#BeAChangeAgent: You think out in front of their delivery organization, meeting with the spectrum of internal stakeholders and both small and large customers that need their consultative services. You will have your finger on the pulse of their technical needs and take pride in helping them solve their real-world problems in Google Cloud.
As you continue to execute successfully, their will build a customized development plan together that takes you through laddering into senior levels, solution architecture, or management growth tracks.
Required Travel – Please expect about 30% travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, travel has (of course) been temporarily restricted.
Customer Facing – You will interact with customers on a regular basis, often daily, other times weekly/bi-weekly. Common touch points occur when qualifying potential opportunities, throughout the sales motions, and periodically through the lifecycle of a customer account. You can expect to interact with a range of customer stakeholders, including engineers, technical project managers, and executives.
Training – Ongoing with first-week orientation at HQ followed by an extended onboarding and uplevelling training schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all onboarding will be temporarily conducted remotely.
- 5+ years of Data Analytics and Data Science experience building large scale secure solutions
- Strong working knowledge of cloud offerings and solutions (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS)
- Familiarity with the following:
- Vertex AI
- Cloud ML
- Cloud Vision API
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to digest advanced technical topologies and concepts
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Data Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to write architectural design documents or review design documents provided by others
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies plus the ability to apply trends to architectural needs
- Full understanding of compute theory from hardware through serverless abstraction
- Fundamental understanding of containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
Values: They built their core values on themes that internally compel theem to deliver their best to their partners, their customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where they learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. They welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. They are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make them rave
- Be data-driven
- Think one step ahead
- Drive purposeful impact
- Do the right thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, professional development reimbursement program as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.
SADA is committed to the safety of its employees and recommends that new hires receive a COVID vaccination before beginning work.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1