Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Their consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, their Product team ensures that they’re building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
They’re tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems – like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from their catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with interior designers and contractors, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. They have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And they’re a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
Wayfair is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to play a critical role in the development of a their Wedding and Gift Registry offering. In this role, you will help shape the vision for the Wayfair Registry Mobile App while providing the execution and analysis that will serve as the backbone to the creation of an amazing experience for couples and their guests. The Wedding and Gift Registry is an enormous growth opportunity and key priority in an already fast growing and dynamic organization.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the discovery + ideation for the ideal the Registry Mobile App experience
- Build an App specific Registry features that will be used by thousands of couples and their guests.
- Assist in the management of the Registry App roadmap across all devices
- Manage sprint prioritization and trade-off decisions for a team of dedicated iOS & Android engineers
- Help fashion detailed user cases and requirements for product initiatives, and assist a cross functional team of designers and engineers to bring them to life
- Utilize data to understand the needs and pain points of couples and their guests, and transform that knowledge into Registry enhancements and new features
- Measure the impact of your initiatives and report performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years relevant work experience in product management, brand management, consulting, or related field
- A desire to move quickly and decisively in a fast-paced environment
- Technical background, or technical orientation
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross functional leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in their global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in their warehouses or offices throughout the world, they’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through their commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, they are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. They’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate their differences, and know that their unique perspectives make them stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. They value and rely on the collective voices of their employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide them as they build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why they’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1