Biofourmis is a rapidly growing, global digital health company filled with committed, passionate professionals who care about augmenting personalized care and empowering people with complex chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives. We are pioneering an entirely new category of medicine by developing clinically validated, software-based therapeutics to provide improved outcomes for patients, smarter engagement & tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. We are collectively devoted to a single-minded idea: powering personally predictive care. Our dynamic growth has been marked by doubled headcount in the last 12 months via both expansion & acquisition, yielding a global footprint with offices in Boston, Singapore, Bangalore, and Zurich. We are backed by prominent international venture capital investment & have cultivated relationships with worldwide healthcare stakeholders over the last 5 years. Our talented team features numerous PhD’s in Data Science and Biostatistics, over 80 patents, prolific scientific publications, world-class systems, developers & engineers, and leaders in the clinical operations space.
Senior Product Manager As the Senior Product Manager of International Products, you will own the definition, development, optimization, and launch of Biofourmis’s solutions to the international markets to support the virtual management of patients of all acuity levels for both clinical care and pharmaceutical research studies.In this role, you will work closely with our general manager, clinical experts, designers, product managers, and service partners to build portfolio of products to support our international ambitions. You will report to the VP of Product Management.The ideal candidate has experience building products for healthcare and/or life sciences software organizations. The ideal candidate will be experienced in bringing new products and technologies to market and working with marketing and sales.
- Support the development of the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Digest customer and market feedback to drive the product roadmap.
- Conduct market analysis, including assessment for current and/or new markets, and differentiation versus competitors.
- Provide domain expertise and leadership for features that impact other development groups and their stakeholders.
- Collaborate and coordinate with various business and technical stakeholders to identify and prioritize requirements for the product roadmap, project plans, and sprints.
- Translate inputs and business needs into clear product requirements and user stories for engineering teams to execute towards a clear outcome and solve critical user needs.
- Maintain all necessary JIRA tasks, boards and detailed documentation across teams, as well as all necessary communication to internal stakeholders.
- Minimum 5+ years of product management / development experience in the healthcare or life sciences domain. Ideally managing products in virtual or telehealth products.
- Understands and has operated in the FDA/Regulatory environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, Marketing / Communications or equivalent preferred
- Understand Design-Thinking with an eye towards user experience and user empathy
- Strong talent for multi-tasking and managing competing priorities effectively. Highly organized; attentive to details.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, execute and deliver products in a fast-paced environment
- Experience translating complex qualitative and quantitative customer feedback into successful products/features/solutions
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills to various stakeholders (internal and external / technical and non-technical)
- Experience working with product management tools and product development processes
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1