The ideal candidate has deep analytic skills, as well as the ability to translate complex models into working code for implementation in a positive and can-do team environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and build out Wish’s risk analytics platform to support business growth and data-informed decisions
- Develop and propose tradeoffs to understand and manage customer lifecycle value, risk exposure, and costs
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to improve risk detection while minimizing user friction
- Manage risk analytics solutions from development, testing, implementations, tracking, to retirement
- Mentor other team members in data analysis, reporting, and visualization
Who You Are
- Required: SQL, Python, Linux shell scripting
- STEM BS with 5+ years, MS or Ph.D. preferred or equivalent work experience
- Must have experience with machine learning and computational statistics packages: Sci-kit learn, statsmodels, gephi, glm, etc.
- Experience with SQL relational databases as well as big data: the Hadoop ecosystem, Hive, Presto, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical collaborators.
- Experience with visualization tools such as seaborn, plotly, d3, ggplot2, Shiny, etc.
- Frequent user of cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Bonus: experience with web application frameworks such as Shiny, Flask, Tkinter, Django, etc.
- Double Bonus: previous work on fraud applications with payments and mobile data.
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Their mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. They bring together world-class technical talent with a passion for connecting relevant products to relevant people.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. They provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. They do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, they will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1