Location: Bedford, MA
Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Our Software Engineering Team is expanding and we’re looking for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer to join our team. We’re looking for someone with great interpersonal skills, passion, energy, and the desire to build.
- Work on the next generation of consumer robots, focused on the Robot Application
- Develop robot simulators and automated test frameworks
- Develop robotic software: mission state machines, path planning, and robot behaviors
- Integrate software on multiple robotic platforms
- Design, implement, and document software to run on Linux and embedded platforms
- Work in an Agile environment
- Expertise in writing C/C++ applications for Linux or embedded systems
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and advanced programming techniques
- Experience with robot simulation, especially Gazebo and ROS experience
- Experience with real-time and multi-threaded systems
- Experience with finite state machine design and implementation
- Experience with path planning, AI algorithms, navigation algorithms, or robot behavior systems
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to learn as well as teach others
- M.S in Computer Science or other technical or scientific field
We are a “Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled”
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1