This is a post on behalf of the AIPlus hiring partner.
Apply with Job ID # 100052
Our partner is searching for an experienced Sales Engineer who is used to solving customers’ most complex problems. Straddling the product and sales organizations, you will work directly with the sales team to discover and understand customer’s business needs and navigate complex sales cycles. As a technical expert, you will provide value-based demonstrations, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and illustrate the value of the company’s services and solutions. The position is available in Montreal and San Francisco.
- Help build a highly effective Sales Engineering process that will be used for years to come.
- Demonstrate the value of company technology throughout the sales cycle, from demo to proof of concept to design and implementation.
- Become an expert in the company’s products from a business and technical standpoint.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for your customers, designing computer vision, NLP, and training data strategies.
- Keep Marketing and Product informed with feedback gathered from customer meetings.
- Lead custom development required to support customer pilots and POCs; this can require lite coding/scripting.
- Partner with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to design custom solutions that artfully balance the symbiosis between technology and humanity.
- 6+ years of industry experience with 3+ years of experience selling SaaS products and working with enterprise customers in one of the following roles: technical pre-sales, sales engineer, solutions engineer, or technical consultant.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Be a skilled presenter at any level and setting: engineers, data scientists, C-level executives, meetups, and conferences.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages and web technologies such as XML, JSON
- Familiar with REST APIs to consume data from external sources.
- Knowledge of AI and high-level concepts of MachineLearning, Computer Vision.
- Interest in Software SDLC 2.0, where apps are driven as much by training data as source code — their customers are software engineers and data scientists!
About the Company:
25% of the Fortune 50 trust them to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, our partner fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, they’re experts in the image, video, and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Their staff is driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
The company is quite unique. They are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high-growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Samasource culture. Their core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
The company offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a full benefits package, including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, long-term disability insurance, life, and AD&D insurance, employer-matching Group RRSP, generous holiday and vacation policies, sabbaticals, a monthly fitness stipend, and professional development opportunities.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1