Bose Corporation is a leading innovator in the field of automotive audio systems and we are successfully extending our market leadership in all areas of automotive audio systems.
The Tuning Tools team is seeking a creative, self-motivated Senior Software Engineer to lead development of new SW tuning tools and application architectures for delivery to our automotive customers.
This Senior Software Engineer Will Take Responsibility For
- Designing and Architecting new application platforms for modularity and portability.
- Planning application features and evolution, and advocating for investment and adoption by our customers.
- Managing a small but growing team developing SW tuning tools for both internal and external customers.
This Senior Software engineer is responsible for defining new approaches to delivering tool applications to internal and external customers. This senior engineer will be responsible for requirements definition and architecture planning. The candidate will work on state-of-the-art advancements in tuning software, alongside teams in electrical engineering and embedded software engineering. Therefore, this position in Stow, MA will support the efforts to sustain our position as the technology leader in the field of automotive Audio and Noise systems, and reinforce our commitment to customer support and system integration.
- Software Systems Design, Deployment, and Platforming
- Strong software development skills and experience in Software Engineering (development methodologies, reusability, modularity, and maintainability)
- Object-Oriented Design and Programming experience
- Development using C/C++/C#
- GUI Development and testing
- Configuration Management (SVN or Git)
- Excellence problem solving skills, and debugging ability
- Cross-platform development experience
- Digital-Signal Processing understanding
- People and project management experience
- Excellence communication skills (written and oral) and well organized
- Desktop application development (.NET)
- Experience in mobile development (iOS/Android)
- Web-development experience (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Embedded development experience
- MATLAB / Simulink
- BS or MS in Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering, or Computer Science, with 6-10 years of experience.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1