Our Partner has an ambitious vision for data science and machine learning. Their mission is to help the world run on models. Their platform is used by data science teams to accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Their customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Salesforce, Dell, RedHat, Gap, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Bayer.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, and Bloomberg Beta, Domino is at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medications, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
They are looking for a Senior Engineer to join their geographically distributed team and work on the important enterprise features of their platform including but not limited to
- Programmatically incorporating functionality in enterprise flows
- Making application accessible in a secure and appropriately controlled way
- Facilitating application management and troubleshooting by admins
It’s built on Scala and Play, Node, and React; they use Docker containers orchestrated by Kubernetes. Ideally, they’d like to find someone who is comfortable with these technologies, but they are always excited to meet great engineers who can quickly learn new technologies.
- Work together with tech leads and product managers to design and implement enterprise functionalities
- Guide projects from conception to delivery
- Ship clean, well-crafted code and maintain the overall high quality of work
- Tackle the ambitious technical challenges on their roadmap
- Balance product roadmaps and technical debt
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering
- Prior experience with enterprise software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding or equivalent technical experience
- Expert knowledge of Scala or Java, familiarity with Play or Spring
- Experience working with authentication/security technologies
- Knowledge of Node and React
Apply with Job ID # 100029
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1