They welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with them, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
About The Role
As a member of the Eats Merchant Marketing team, you will be working on building systems and tooling that empower restaurant partners to market their locations on Eats. You will work alongside backend and web engineers and work regularly with your PM and designer to ship highly impactful projects.
What You’ll Do
- Build systems and tools to help their restaurant partners.
- Collaborate with a team of web and backend engineers.
- Work closely with engineers across the company to tackle critical software development problems in principled and reusable ways.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience coding with C++, Java, Python, or Go
- At least five (5) years of software engineering experience
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1