- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of professional software development experience, or 5 years with an advanced degree.
- Experience with mobile application development for Android.
- Programming experience in Java.
- Programming experience in C++.
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Experience in API design, performance optimization, client architecture, or tools in the mobile space.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (either Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design, and complex, reactive touch-based UI.
- Knowledge of the Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Ability to ship consumer-facing, high quality, mobile products.
About The Job
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Their products need to handle information at a massive scale and extend well beyond web search. They’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and their fast-paced business grow and evolve. They need their engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as they continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise, you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
Waze is the world’s fastest-growing community-based traffic and navigation app and is looking for talented engineers for exciting challenges in its mobile clients (Android and iPhone), web-based platform, core systems (routing, real-time, mapping, etc.), and tools and automation. Waze’s Software Engineers are a small group of people who directly impact the daily lives of millions of drivers worldwide.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you are the architect, designer, and coder of your project. In addition, you work closely with the product team to make the vision become reality. You are dynamic and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. They hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver new features and products.
- Build robust and scalable Android components using the latest tools in the Android ecosystem.
- Think about never-before-solved problems on the Android platform and coming up with possible solutions.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1