Direct recruiters from this company will be at the Accelerate AI Career Expo.
Register for free: http://bit.ly/2MGFntn
Submit Resume To: https://share.hsforms.com/1XnFwfJRKR6Gs71Qp_oiUsQ13zdw
Beyond Limits is seeking a creative and pioneering Senior Software Engineer to join their team. This position entails development of potentially large-scale web and mobile software systems interfacing with cutting-edge A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) technologies. Their senior engineers are also looked to for mentorship of other team members, and to help lead the way in projects in various stages of development.
- Design RESTful APIs to meet project requirements.
- Architect efficient algorithms for production deployment.
- Build scalable web microservices for deployment using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Attend daily stand-ups led by TPM.
- Write clean testable code.
- 6+ years of software design and development experience with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Experience with at least one (preferably two) of the following programming languages: Python, Go, Scala or Java.
- Expertise with source control tools (Git) and project management tools (Jira).
- Strong understanding of engineering best practices – requirement gathering and analysis, design and develop secure and scalable code with unit tests, participate in code reviews and documentation.
- Experience in building software interfacing with relational databases and use of such technologies, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, or Aurora.
- Experience in developing web APIs using any framework allowing web-service or RESTful endpoints required.
- Prior experience conducting code reviews.
- Experience using Amazon Web Service capabilities such as S3, Cloudfront, EC2, ECS, EKS and VPC.
- Experience with other document and NoSQL database technologies, including Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB or CouchDB.
- Familiarity or working knowledge of distributed messaging and queue systems.
- Familiarity or working knowledge of machine learning tool sets and/or algorithms.
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology history in Space Exploration. A satellite of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1