Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Do you want to work on cutting-edge technologies that will be the foundation for future products of the largest consumer robotics company in the world? As a pioneer in the consumer robot industry, iRobot’s goal is to drive innovation, serve as an industry catalyst and change the world by fueling the era of robots. To support and encourage the development of robot technology, we offer comprehensive resources for third-party developers, providing information and products that facilitate the creation and easy integration of new payloads, behaviors and capabilities on our platforms.
What You Will Do
- Design, implement, test, and document robotics and vision algorithms in C/C++ on desktop and embedded platforms. The candidate will participate in the creation of the next generation of consumer robotics products developed at iRobot.
- The position’s responsibilities also include validation and characterization of the products developed at iRobot including embedded solutions for vision and navigation, robotics components, and hardware.
- The position involves a substantial portion of “hands-on” work and requires an individual able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Hands-on experience developing robotics or vision systems.
- Working knowledge of C/C++.
- Working understanding of computer systems including concurrent programming, operating
- Systems, compilers, and computer architecture.
- Working experience in both Linux and Windows.
- Experience validating complex systems involving hardware, software, and mechanical components.
- A solid engineering background with hands-on design and development experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Minimum Degree: MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
Desire d Qualifications
- Ability to build/assemble/modify electronic assemblies or robots into various configurations for test purposes.
- Understanding of and experience with any of the following: behavior-based control, navigation,
- Path-planning, obstacle avoidance, SLAM, estimation and control.
- Understanding of and experience with any of the following: object recognition, structure
- From motion, 3D reconstruction, ego-motion estimation, feature extraction and matching face recognition.
- Hands-on design and development experience of software and hardware products.
- Experience developing embedded systems.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1