Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 183 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen.
The TVUI team builds the industry-leading Netflix TV app. They work with their design and product partners to rapidly experiment with new product ideas. They scale the app to work beautifully across hundreds of different devices, from powerful game consoles to streaming sticks, and everything in between.
They’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to drive innovations in the frameworks, integrations, and automation space that will enable the engineering teams to build, test, and operate the Netflix app that runs on TVs. This role has a high impact on the productivity and performance of the engineering teams. You will excel if you are curious, contribute broadly, and can drive scalable technical solutions that mesh with their business goals. They have a unique culture that allows you to do your best work and grow.
Location of work: Remote. They value what you can do, from anywhere in the United States.
What They’ll Expect From You
- Own and drive key initiatives that support the developer workflow from PR to release
- Provide integrations to improve and simplify large-scale testing efforts
- Innovate, and deliver great technical solutions
- Work collaboratively with the partner engineering teams in gathering inputs, and providing support and guidance
What To Expect From Netflix
- Meaningful work: Your team directly enables and accelerates innovation of the premier app for streaming
- Impact: You will help shape the future of an industry
- Freedom & Responsibility: Their roles are not circumscribed, so they have the freedom to use their judgment to make Netflix better without permission
- Inclusive: They embrace different backgrounds, perspectives, and styles because it helps them make better decisions
- Stunning colleagues: Work with amazing talent
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1