–COVID-19 Hiring Update–
As the health and safety of their candidates and their employees come first, they’re excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who they are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for their clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Their leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Their real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. They also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join their team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by their passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You’re the person that other engineers come to for help solving the hardest problems. You have deep technical expertise and have earned the respect of your peers. You have built web platforms — UI frameworks, APIs, application infrastructure, toolchains — to deliver complex customer experiences. You can break down complex features into smaller, easy to release milestones. You can identify inefficiencies and propose systematic improvements.
You aspire to build high-performing teams, lead by modeling strong engineering and leadership practices, while mentoring team members in evolving their skills as software engineers. You stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and understand how to plan and integrate innovation.
What success looks like in your first 6 months:
- Contribute code to production systems within the first month.
- Get up to speed on their tech stack and infrastructure to understand how Dataminr delivers breaking news in seconds.
- Be influential in planning the next iteration of their Web Platform architecture to optimize developer velocity and support more complex products
- Lead critical cross-team initiatives
- Mentor more junior members of their growing team
Why you should work here:
- They recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- They want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
For individuals applying for Australian-based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1