The Intraday Analytics team is responsible for defining and computing intraday analytics based on financial market data. Their team is also responsible for providing a customizable, interactive, and standardized view of that data to their clients. Some of the analytics that they have built in the last few years have become de facto industry standard benchmarks that their clients use to have more trading insights and measure their trading performance!
Their analytics are consumed by their clients not only through their backend services using various monitoring technologies but also through their own front end applications. As part of their future plans, they are working with quant teams to implement more advanced intraday analytics and to make them accessible to machine learning systems. To achieve this, they plan on re-engineering and expanding their existing distributed infrastructure. Connecting to faster storage, using Kafka to streamline their events scheduling and building a uniform, high throughput, and low latency accessor as well as removing any bottlenecks in their current design, are a must in order to take their infrastructure to the next level.
What’s in it for you?
- Be involved in the design and the implementation of critical applications and components of their infrastructure stack
- Apply your experience to drive and own the architecture of their systems
- Apply your experience and knowledge to enhance their infrastructure in order to meet future SLAs
- Collaborate with their stakeholders, and take on product ownership
- Work on core computer science problems and distributed systems, such as efficient data storage and transfer, data replication, load balancing, seamless capacity scaling, distributed storage and compute on years worth of big-data, and much more!
You will need to have:
- Experience programming in a production environment using C++
- Experience in software design and architecture
- Experience working on multithreading and large scale distributed systems
- Be a team player that can collaborate effectively with peers and other teams#
They’d love to see:
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with Hadoop, HBase, and Spark
- Experience in queuing technologies like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Experience in project management, mentoring, or leadership
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1