You’ll be part of a team focused on writing pipelines and applications that power our email marketing and analytics. You will report to the Internal Applications Engineering Manager in their New York City headquarters.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. They are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if and when it is safe to return to their offices.
- Build end-to-end data pipelines, consuming from a variety of sources
- Work with data consumers to identify self-service opportunities, and make sure they have access to the data they need to make decisions.
- Help guide the team towards data best practices and mentor teammates.
- Build processes to make pipeline implementations faster, simpler, and less error-prone for product engineers
- Maintain monitoring and test coverage to ensure the reliability of their data sets
- Encourage the technical growth of your team and teammates
- Experience developing data applications and working with large data sets
- Experience with Python and SQL
- An understanding of best practices across the software lifecycle, from development to deployment and testing
- A sincere commitment to creating readable, reliable, and well-tested code
- BS in Computer Science, or related or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of industry experience
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, they empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do they embrace and celebrate the diversity of their customer base, but they also strive for the same in their employees. At Squarespace, they are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. They are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1