At Uber, they ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. They take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
They welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with them, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About The Role
As a member of the Merchant Performance team, you will be working on building systems and tooling which will empower merchants to be successful on Uber Eats by providing the relevant analytics, insights, and engagement levers. You will work alongside backend and web engineers and work closely with product managers and designers to ship impactful products.
- Deep system design skills. You know how to build highly-scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support their unique exponential growth requirements. You stay up to date with the latest architectural trends and have experience building systems for scale.
- You have knowledge of a backend stack (some examples include: Java, Node.js, Python, Redis, Kafka, Golang, or similar).
- Ability to learn quickly on the go. They’re looking for software engineers who thrive while learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to easily adapt to meet the needs of their massive growth and rapidly-evolving business environment.
- Bias toward action. You believe that speed and quality aren’t mutually exclusive. You’ve shown good judgment about shipping as fast as possible while ensuring your products and platforms are built in a sustainable, responsible way–and you’re comfortable making mistakes, provided you learn from them.
- Passion and energy. Because you love what you do, you bring an infectious enthusiasm to all your endeavors. You always perform at your absolute best and see new challenges as an opportunity to contribute, make an impact, and grow.
- An unquenchable thirst for growth. You’re not just looking for the next interesting challenge, but looking to push yourself to keep pace in our hyper-growth environment.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1