Role At A Glance
We are seeking an extraordinary senior engineer to add to our Engineering Team. You are sharp, results-oriented, knowledgeable, ambitious, and resolved, taking pride and ownership in everything you build.
Why this role is awesome
- You will be a key technology leader with a vision within our organization.
- You will help scale our payment platform as we grow.
- You will mentor peers with the latest software development techniques for delivering quality software at scale.
- You will be collaborating with a fun, supportive, and high energy team that takes pride in building exceptional software.
As we expand, we are looking at next-generation technologies to grow our stack. We are looking to leapfrog the technology curve and implement things using Serverless computing. Some of the technologies we are looking at are Node.js, Typescript and React. You will be an integral part of helping us pick our next tech stack.
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years software architecture experience working on complex distributed systems
- 2+ years of team leadership experience
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL) and with NoSQL stores like MongoDB
- Prior experience with Docker, Apache, MySQL, AWS, Heroku
- You feel comfortable working with existing code and refactoring
- You live Test Driven Development
- You are willing to take risks and move fast – done is better than perfect!
- You’ve developed a deep understanding of REST API design
- You learn quickly, and you’re adaptable and versatile.
- You have no trouble multitasking, potentially on different stacks.
- Own development and delivery for large features
- Define software architecture and design, select technologies
- Define and lead work breakdown and execution of large product features and projects
- Hands-on development of code, complete with automated tests that is scalable and maintainable
- Train and mentor other specialists
- Do QA: engineers are responsible for the quality of their code!
- Do DevOps: engineers deploy and maintain production code!
To learn more about our Engineering team and how we operate, see our Engineering Blog . To learn more about our culture, visit https://www.keyvalues.com/plastiq .
Plastiq is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1