About The Role
Within the Marketing Data Science Organization, Uber is looking for an experienced data scientist/analytics lead with deep abilities to bring data to life, and be a thought partner to the B2B marketing teams. What you’ll do
- Work closely with the B2B teams across Uber for Business and Merchants to share insights effectively w/ leadership.
- Manage dashboards to enable observability and to communicate results to leadership.
- Work w/ the engineering teams to ensure the right tracking is in place for accurate end to end reporting.
- Ph.D., M.S., or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Machine Learning, Operations Research, or other quantitative fields. (If Ph.D, or M.S. degree, a minimum of 3+ years of industry experience required and if Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 5+ years of industry experience as a Data Scientist or equivalent).
- Expertise in Tableau and/or similar B.I platforms
- Expertise in languages and tools like SQL, R, and/or Python.
- Knowledge of underlying mathematical foundations of statistics, optimization, economics, and analytics. Knowledge of experimental design and analysis.
- Experience with CRM, B2B, and/or Paid Marketing domains.
- Proven understanding of experimental design to help determine the incrementally of a marketing campaign.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate complex business activities, technical requirements, and recommendations.
- Previous experience in advertising tech (e.g. bidding model, attribution, targeting, 3rd party data integration, etc) is a plus.
- Work experience in applying advanced analytics, applied science, or causal inference to marketing problems.
- Organized and have the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Self motivated with task organizational skills. Ability to achieve consensus amongst technical and business teams.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1