Twitter serves the public conversation because the conversation is a force for good in the world. The opportunity to help the world connect, debate, learn, and solve problems is what draws them to careers at Twitter, and it’s what keeps them here. What they offer Small but mighty teams who serve the public conversation in ways people feel across the world, every day; a flat, non-hierarchical org structure; the freedom to design your own path; space to innovate and make big contributions to Twitter’s future; respect and support of your identity and background, whatever it is; actual work-life balance, including growth opportunities for remote work and flex schedules (depending on the role).
Who They Are
- They help engineers at Twitter iterate faster, ship high-quality products, and enjoy doing it.
- Their vision is to enable software development at the scale of Twitter, but with the ease and speed of a startup.
- They build products that service the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC). These include build tools, code review workflows, source version control systems, CI/CD pipelines, performance tools and metrics, open-source, and technical education and documentation.
- Their customers are all engineers at Twitter, whether they are building or supporting clients, backend services, libraries, data pipelines, machine learning models, and so on.
- Their motto is speed, quality, and joy.
What You’ll Do
- Driving and contributing to the technical vision of Engineering Effectiveness.
- Working with Engineering Effectiveness engineers on solving technical problems and shipping solutions to their customers
- Growing senior talent by coaching other software engineers
Who You Are
- If this sounds like it might be you, you probably have
- Extensive experience in developer tooling and/or compute infrastructure
- Extensive experience identifying problems, coming up with technical solutions, writing technical design docs, and driving projects to completion
- Highly prolific coder
- Experience with developer tools and the frustrations that come along with it
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1