Monetization Services and Experiences (MSE) team is a horizontal capabilities team spanning across Small Business and Self-Employed group (SBSEG), Consumer Group (CG) & Commerce and owns many crucial systems within Intuit that support billing, subscription management, pricing and promotions and many more such capabilities that unlock the vision of their business partners.
Analytics team within MSE is looking for a hands-on Senior Data Analyst who is a creative problem solver and has the passion to build ‘Data as a product’ solutions by leveraging the rich data available within MSE as well as in broader Intuit in order to highlight opportunities for improving end customer experience and driving data-driven decisions. Your effort will maximize proficiency and productivity of MSE team with the help of their rich data and become the domain expert in multiple internal and external data sources.
You will work alongside Product Managers, Engineers, Architects, Program Managers and Data Engineers on initiatives spanning data infrastructure, data visualization and analysis. As a senior member of the analytics team, you will have an ownership mindset with a strong willingness to take on new challenges with enthusiasm.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in generating and sharing insights from in-product/CRM/billing-system data.
- Strong SQL with ability to handle large volumes of data.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (Python preferred, R, Scala, etc. or shell scripting).
- Experience with one or more data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qliksense, Alteryx, etc.
- Fluent with Google suite (spreadsheets, documents and slides).
- Take responsibility and ownership like no other.
- Entrepreneurial and curious spirit – passionate about business and data.
- Able to work with technical and business stakeholders and comfortable working with a global cross-functional team.
- Detail-oriented with superior project management and organizational skills. Able to navigate between multiple concurrent threads and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with business leaders to make business recommendations.
- Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering or related field (preferred). Will consider equivalent work experience.
How You Will Lead
- Build data/analytics solutions with ‘Data as a product’ mindset leveraging data across all business groups within Intuit.
- Build deep subject matter expertise to be able to voice the nuances of how customer experience translates from the data.
- Define key business indicators and success metrics/KPIs and develop ways to track them automatically across time.
- Provide guidance to Business and Tech leaders and stakeholders on how best to harness available data, extract meaning, reconcile assumptions, and identify logical path for action.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders as well as with product development and data engineering teams to ensure we capture the right data to drive insights.
- Proactively uncover product data gaps that will impact customers as well as lead and manage in-product fixes across product development teams to resolve these.
- Leverage knowledge of data analytics principles and communication skills to develop a data driven business case needed for proposal sign off from sponsors
- Ability to dissect opportunity size and determine financial benefit as well as to map out effort/ROI for developing the solution
- Uses considerable expertise and independent judgment in collaborating with peers, product managers, developers, and data engineers, in designing and implementing the research strategy needed to methodically and iteratively structure, extract, cleanse, sample, test, validate, and communicate data-driven insights from complex sources and significant volumes of data.
- Be the point of contact for investigative analytics questions supporting our business stakeholders as well as MSE PMs
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1