Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world’s leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Do you want to steer the future of one of the largest consumer robot companies in the world? You will have a hand in developing the next generation of products that will live in millions of homes across the world. As a pioneer in the robot industry, our goal is to drive innovation, serve as an industry catalyst and change the world by empowering people to do more
We are looking for an innovative software manager to help us lead the intelligence revolution for robots. You will lead a team, utilizing state-of-the-art algorithms, to advance capabilities in S imultaneous L ocalization and M apping (SLAM) and perception . Success will mean creating autonomous robots that live side-by-side with their human counterparts.
- Your team will blend computer vision, linear algebra, SLAM , and software engineering to build algorithms that will result in massive improvements in our robots
- The ideal candidate will be an expert in the areas of computer science , navigation and robotics .
- Guide a group of talented developers implementing SLAM to improve the capabilities of autonomous robots.
- Lead by example, inspiration and teamwork.
- Establish clear goals, objectives and priorities that communicate the organization’s vision.
- Drive developer productivity through best in class software engineering practices.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Product Owners and Chief Architects as well as other parts of the organization to meet/exceed customer requirements.
- Recruit innovative developers focused on SLAM to build next generation software for robots.
- Mentor members of the SLAM and Perception team to increase internal subject matter expertise and professional capabilities
- Strong foundational background developing computer vision and SLAM algorithms.
- Strong foundation in software development
- Hands-on experience leading multiple simultaneous product development initiatives with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology, models and methodologies choices.
- Understanding of key concepts including: computer vision , SLAM, linear algebra, optimization, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to learn as well as teach others.
- M.S / PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Someone that enjoys math, especially matrix algebra.
- C/C++ applications for Linux or embedded systems
- Experience with real-time and multi-threaded systems.
- Experience training and deploying deep learning models and familiarity with recent architectures
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1