The Analytics and Planning team, part of Sky’s Engineering Division, takes a data-driven approach towards meeting network planning goals, including capacity planning, performance planning, and network economics. They develop insights that reinforce planning decisions or support wider commercial objectives.
Free Sky Q and Broadband packages, a generous pension, and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, their award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidized restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with them, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram
As a Software Developer, your responsibility is to develop software to model and manage Sky’s complex network infrastructure.
They are a multi-faceted team composed of software developers, data scientists, and network modelers working towards common goals to aid strategic planning and operational readiness.
They look for individuals who aspire to be multidisciplinary and desire to go above and beyond a ‘this is my box’ view of the world; this is a rare opportunity to work on the entire software lifecycle and grow skills beyond the traditional software domain.
- Excellent programming skills (Python preferred)
- Familiarity with best practices for software development
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Familiarity with web frameworks, ideally Django
- Experience working with cloud environments, ideally Google Cloud or Amazon AWS
- Some practice with DevOps concepts including Docker and Kubernetes would be an advantage
- Understanding of IP networks would be an asset
- Knowledge of Agile delivery concepts preferable but not essential
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, they’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, they might withdraw the offer.
They’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s their people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why they work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1