RPA (Robotic Processing Automation) Developer
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
We are currently seeking a creative, adaptable, and results-oriented RPA (Robotic Processing Automation) Developer to join the Distribution RPA team within Global Retail Markets (GRM-US) Technology.
About The Team
The Distribution RPA team is responsible for driving operational improvements for the GRM Distribution and Service organization through automation of back office processes. Our Digital Worker processes allow operations teams to focus on more value-add work, improve customer experience, and drive expense savings that can be passed on to policyholders. We are continuing to evolve the process automation robotics practice across the enterprise to allow for more rapid deployment of new builds, improved scaling, and cost-effective support. We are a diverse, proven & successful agile development team and we are excited about what’s on the horizon!
About The Role
As a Software Developer on the Distribution RPA team, you’ll be part of an agile squad leveraging industry-leading process automation software as well as cloud-based tools and services to rapidly deliver automation solutions. You’ll do it all: building, testing, and deploying your work in an iterative fashion.
- Works with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and peer developers to create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Analyzes technical system problems, and designs and implements effective solutions.
- Handles end-to-end development, including coding, testing, and debugging during each cycle.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Investigates components of new tools and technologies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Contributes to the development of project plans, and may assign and monitor tasks of new developers as responsibilities and experience grows.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Generally 3+ years of professional experience.
- General experience with microservice architectures including ability to manage APIs exposing microservices
- Proficient in two or more programming languages and tools; knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs; understanding of shared software concepts.
- General experience with design and development tools.
- General knowledge of agile software development concepts and processes
- Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative and be a logical thinker.
- Consultative skills, including the ability to understand and assist in applying customer requirements, including drawing out unforeseen implications and making recommendations for design, the ability to define design reasoning, understanding potential impacts of design requirements.
- Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required.
- Helpful to have:
- Experience designing and developing robotic process automation bots using Blue Prism
Benefits & Culture:
In GRM US Agent & Partner, we embrace all of the values of our Fortune 100 company and push our practices and technology skill sets to the next level. In this organization, we are an agile set of teams dedicated to helping impact the lives of thousands of customers every day. We embrace a modern co-working style with exceptional work/life balance, ergonomic work areas, substantial benefits, and best-in-class amenities.
Liberty Mutual is one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity and one of the Best Employers for Women http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacesToWorkforWomen one of the Best Employers for New Grads http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacesforNewGrads and one of the Best Places to Work http://bit.ly/LibertyMutual-BestPlacestoWork . We offer excellent benefits for our employees including generous parental leave, retirement plans including 401k and pension, education reimbursement, commuter benefits, college savings plans, and much more.
To learn more about our benefit offerings and culture please visit:
EOE Statement: Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace an environment that is free from all discrimination in the workplace, in its business, or by its vendors. Liberty Mutual values diversity and the differences and similarities of our employees. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that leads to better ideas, stronger teams and more innovative products and services for our customers. Learn More:
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1